Ray Duque 3

Saturday, July 15, 2006

ABOUT ME


I am RAY DUQUE III. I was born on October 16 in the Philippines in the province of Pangasinan, the hometown of my father and the largest DUQUE FAMILY CLAN. I'm now 75 plus years young. We migrated at Sampaloc, Manila when I was about two years old. We used to lived in Manila for about a little more than ten years and moved to Quezon City. This is a part of Metro Manila. We used to live in Quezon City until I migrated to the USA in July 1970.

While I was in Manila and Quezon City growing up in the elementary, I went to a public school and at San Beda College (now San Beda University) in Mendiola, Manila. When I was in high school, I went to University of Santo Tomas, National University and Arellano University all in Manila. In my college days, I went to University of the East in Recto Avenue, Manila. I took up Business Administration in Accounting. When I graduated from college, I migrated to the USA to work and live there until my retirement.

When I was in school in Manila, I used to appear in the Philippine Movies as Character Actor in the 1960s. I used to appear in many movies as a character actor. At the same time those years I was Dancing the Ballroom/Latin Dance. I also played Basketball in School Intramurals and tried out for the basketball varsity team but I was not able to play in the varsity.

When I migrated in the USA in 1970, I worked as a bookkeeper and accountant in a large and medium companies. I got married in March 1974 in the USA. We have two grown up children. They are both working. I have also grand children. 

I'm now a retired Filipino-American living in the USA and enjoying my retirement. I want to be known. I want to go back to the Philippine movies if I have the opportunity to go back in the movies. I go to the Philippines almost every year for vacation and to visit.


I have a happy life and loving family.

Thank you all,
Ray Duque III (GMBD), USA





11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you now? We missed you at Queenalice.

Monday, December 29, 2008 at 5:48:00 AM EST  
Blogger Ruel M. Duque said...

aptain7Hi,

I am Capt. Ruel Duque,my Grandfather is also from Ilocos Norte but migarted in Mindanao and raised a family one of whom became a General in the Arm Forces his name is Benjamin also became a Governor in Sultan Kudarat in 1976 to 1986.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 at 6:28:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Jeri Duque said...

Jeri Duque here. Son of Eterio Duque from the Olimpio and Maria family. My late father used to mention a lot about a certain Ray Duque. Not sure if you are the one.
Other siblings of Olimpio and Maria are Crispulo, Ramon, Merced, Januaria, Iluminada.
I believe, my great grandparents also came from ilocos and pangasinan.

Monday, September 28, 2009 at 1:24:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Annie Lee said...

Hello there, you have a very well said biography of being a Duque. I am Annie Lee Duque Cayabas-Alagos, my grandfather, Benjamin Mamaril Duque, came from Mangatarim Pangasinan and migrated to Libungan, North Cotabato. He is now living in Antipas, North Cotabato but 2 of his brothers (Anacleto and Orlando) and their families still live in Libungan. Thier brother, Dr. Conrado Duque is a professor in Central Mindanao University in Musuan, Bukidnon. I am currently working in a greenhouse here in kingsville, Ontario. My sister, Marjorie Duque Cayabas-Refesada is working in Vancouver, British Columbia.

Sunday, November 8, 2009 at 2:00:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Ray Duque 3 my name is Raymundo Cuales Duque III 30yrs. old. Fr. Philippines Q.C. My Mother name is Marlyn Cuales and My father name is Raymundo Duque II... I see your Family picture and my MOther said that one of your brother name Raymundo Duque II.. Pls Mr. ray help me see my Father.. You can contact me at my celphone number 09173501071 Eto na ang panahon para magkakilala kami ng aking ama

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 at 9:31:00 PM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am a duque. My uncles and dad are all duques sons of Mariano duque. Im not sure if we are of the same duques because we were brought up here in hawaii.. My grandpa came to hawaii to work in the cane fields and met my grandmother a hawaiian woman who then lived and raised their children here. My uncles do know the names of my dads brothers but i don't.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 at 5:01:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

venus here ..my late grandfather CANUTO RUBIO DUQUE was from Ilocos too.He migrated his family here in Aritao, Nueva Vizcaya where he used to be the town's Chief of Police. a relative of him , the late Judge Vicente Duque of Bayombong used to visit my granpop in the early years cathcing up with each other. He always said that the Duque clan hails from Ilocos. I believed that we all came from one tree that branches out in many parts of the world.

Sunday, April 3, 2011 at 11:56:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello My name is Jasmin Duque Tolentino. I would like to attend a clan reunion if ever. I am a descendant of Raymundo Duque and Col. Getulio Duque is my grandfather. I would like to meet my relatives. I know some of my mom's relatives are all Duque's living in Alcala.I was only able to attend one reunion when I was very young. I vaguely remember it,.you can contact me thru email. ms_j86@hotmail.com

Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 3:05:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.slide.com/r/nqD4blKN7T-pmlPNRtetOQa8ueqMxtc5?fbr=1

Saturday, September 24, 2011 at 3:31:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Gerardo P Duque said...

VGerard Paguia Duque
Created by kapitan-kidlat on May 1 2010 | Planet Earth, Milky Way | 25 pictures | View my Profile!

Saturday, September 24, 2011 at 3:39:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just buzzin' to say Hello to the "Godfather" of the Duque Clan.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 8:39:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home